SHIPPING, DELIVERY & RETURNS
Pepper & Zest is committed to delivering your order in aesthetically designed packaging within a given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
What are your shipping charges?
Shipping charges vary as per cart value, order size and mode of payment. You'll be able to see the shipping charges and taxes at checkout.
Do you deliver to my city?
We deliver to all metros and major cities across India. Please choose your pincode in the drop-down list during check-out to confirm your city. If you can't find your pincode in the list, please contact us and we'll let you know if delivery to your city is possible or not.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 72 hours of receipt. Most orders are delivered within 5 to 6 working days after dispatch. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What is your return policy ?
- If our products arrived damaged or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away, along with a few pictures and we will be happy to send a free replacement.
- Due to the nature of our products (food) we are not able to refund or exchange orders once they have been shipped. All orders are non-refundable unless there is damage that incurs during shipping; see information above.
- If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- If you wish to cancel your order & it hasn’t yet shipped: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee of INR 99 is applicable.
- If your order has shipped we won't be able to cancel your order.